Friday, December 29, 2006

2007 To Do List

The days around New Year’s Eve can be called as the ‘Resolution Season’. Almost everyone around is talking about resolutions and looking out for things that they want to do in the New Year. I decided to give this a thought and came up with a list of things that I would like to do in 2007. ‘Resolutions’ is too big a word for me, so I’ll call them it as a to do list.

Here’s the list of things that I want to do in 2007:

  1. Get back to my habit of reading.
  2. Start my MBA prep.
  3. Get back to sports – badminton atleast.
  4. Maintain atleast 90% attendance at the gym.
  5. Read a business magazine regularly.
  6. Take formal dance lessons for atleast one dance form

P.S. I once read somewhere that in order to achieve something you plan, the first step is to jot them down and say to yourself that you want to do it. I don’t know how much I believe in this, but I’m going to find out soon.

1 comment:

Unmana said...

All the best! And have a great New Year.